How it Works
- Imagine waking up in the morning, opening the refrigerator and finding tons of amazing choices.
- Imagine your recurring health problems disappearing.
- Imagine feeling so refreshingly good, having never realized you felt bad to begin with.
- Imagine hearing your body speak, reading it’s signs, and enjoying the satisfaction of real, true nourishment.
- Imagine feeling grounded, stable, and able to handle all that your busy life throws at you.
- Imagine living without the stress of “whats for dinner?”
- Imagine, once again, finding honest-to-goodness pleasure in your meals.
- Imagine feeling good about everything your children eat and enjoy.
- Imagine succulent food, rich and satisfying food as a part of your life.
After working with a wide variety of clients, the most recurring problem is that people don’t know where to begin. Modern society has moved so far away from the earth and the reliable ability to listen to our bodies that we’re left searching for guidance anywhere we can get it. This often leads to flailing, to trying diet after diet with no real end point or long-term plan.
A few months after my son was born, he developed severe eczema on his face. After searching high and low, we found the answers in our eating habits. Since we made the switch to a healthy way of life, his face cleared up and has never regressed. Incidentally, we’ve never been more fit, healthier, had more energy or clearer skin. Oh, and food never tasted so darn good!
I’ve taken my popular 8-week Real Food Transformation and put it online so that you have access to all the information on your own time frame.
In this course, the first step will be helping you tune into your body’s subtle signs. Next, I’ll walk you through your food choices and meals, one step at a time. I suggest spreading out the sessions so that you’re making one change per week, so that they become a routine part of your life.
You’ll learn little tricks to get you and your whole family well nourished without living in the kitchen. By figuring out what cooking shortcuts work for you and through help with sourcing real food near you, you’ll be able to successfully feed your family well.
At the end of the 8 sessions, you’ll have changed every aspect of your diet. You should be looking at food in a new light, with a new guidance as to what you should be eating. Armed with information and recipes, you’ll head out to the supermarket knowing what to look for, what will satisfy you and keep you feeling your best.Click here to Sign up
Who would benefit from the 8-step Real Food Transformation?
- You’re a mother or father who wants to feed their children well.
- You are employed full-time and don’t have time/energy to research food and diets.
- You are overwhelmed at the idea of cooking every day.
- You want vibrant health.
- You want a way of eating that can last, not a diet.
- You want to lose weight.
- You’re postpartum mother who is suffering from anxiety and are unsure what to eat.
- You’re on anxiety or ADHD medication and you’d like to slowly reduce the amounts.
- You want to just feel better, and you don’t know where to begin.
- You want clear, definitive information without too much jargon.
- You want to eat delicious food, all the time.
- You want people to comment on how great your skin looks.
What is included in your program?
- 8 videos guiding you on your journey to health
- 8 beautiful informative documents, for your reference
- Daily emails to keep you focused on your journey
- Information on where to find good food near you
- Tips and tricks on how to cook and plan
- Support and guidance to help you create healthy food habits that will last
- Over 30 recipes that include all of the dietary principles, so you can get started today!
- Participation in the private Nutrition Basics Facebook Group, where you can ask questions and network with others on this journey.
Ok, so how much?
I’m going to ask you three questions, and then we’ll get down to the price.
- one:What is your health worth to you?
- two:How much have you ever spent on a meal?
- three:How much do you think 1 doctor’s visit would cost, without insurance?
If you have answered the above questions honestly, you’ve probably spent quite a bit on a meal at one time or another. $50? $100? $300?
I also imagine that, if you don’t have medical insurance, you’d pay darn close to $200 or more to get in front of a doctor. But as those in the slow food movement often say “pay the farmer now, or pay the doctor later.”
I’m certain that most people would say that their health is priceless.
For $95 you’ll get lifetime access to these materials, all the support you need, and all the tools to change your cook and eating habits for good. Are you in?
Do yourself this favor, and you’ll never look at eating the same way again!
Who am I?
I’m Gena, and I’m on a well-nourished journey. Like many of us, my life has always revolved around food. I love rich, delicious food. I love that I can hear my body speak and give it what it needs. I love that I never fluctuate in weight anymore beyond a pound or two.
I’m also holistic nutrition consultant, traditional foods teacher, mom and wife. I help clients feel their best. I guide clients in listening to their body. I help heal a wide variety of health issues through nutrition. I support people on their journey. I also teach classes and speak at conferences on nutrition and cooking in the Boston metro region.
Above all, I’m an inspired spirit eating my way through this world, and absolutely loving every single step of the way.
Receiving real food nutrition education through the Nutrition Basics’ transformation program truly changed my approach toward food shopping and cooking. Before participating in the program I was confused. I had read so many things about nutrition but didn’t really know what to believe. I had so many questions: Should I be drinking milk? And what kind? Is soy really that bad? What in the world do probiotics really do and how can I get them without taking a supplement? Should I be eating a low fat diet? Is counting calories the only way to lose weight? The transformation program answered ALL my questions. It provided me with a real food education. I now know how to shop, prepare and cook real food every day. I now feel healthier with more energy and clarity of mind. My skin looks better and I have been able to shed those last stubborn 5 pounds. Better health has truly led to a better life!
Gena helped me get a handle on my nutrition woes– like why every afternoon at 3 pm I seemed to have an energy crash. Gena’s shown me a whole new way of thinking about food, health, and nutrition. I’m looking forward to working with her more as I continue on my journey to being a healthier, more active person.”